欢迎来到我们酒店。您有吗?

Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?

  先生,您的餐桌已经准备好了。请这边走。

Your table is ready now, sir. This way, please.

  我们为您留了一个靠窗的座位。

We have a table by the window reserved for you.

  我们会很快安排您入座的。

We can seat you very soon.

  请跟我来。

Please come and follow me.

 请坐。

Please take your seat.

  请问您需要服务吗?

Can I help you?

类似的说法还有:

What can I do for you?

Is there anything I can do for you?

  女士,我给您拿菜单。

Ill bring you the menu, madam.

  这是菜单和酒水单。

Here are the menu and wine list.

  现在可以为您点餐了吗?

May I take your order now?

  您想点些什么?

What would you like to order?

  您还需要点些什么吗?

Is there anything else?

  您想尝尝我们的特色菜吗?

Would you like to try our specialties?

  我们每天都有一款特价菜。

We have a special course every day.

  堂食还是外带?

Eat in or take out?

  我们有鲁菜系和北京菜系,但是我们餐厅以正宗的火锅闻名。

Our menu includes both Shandong and Beijing cuisine, but our restaurant is most well-known for the authentic hot pot.

  您想要哪种火锅底料?

What type of hot pot base would you like?

  您想要点什么饮品吗?

What would you like to drink?

  我们酒店提供各种酒水和饮料。

Our hotel provides various wine and beverage.

  您的咖啡里要加牛奶和糖吗?

Would you like some milk and sugar in your coffee?

  您的牛排要几成熟的?

How would you like your steak done?

  您有忌口的食物吗?

Are you on a special diet?

  这些特价菜是限量的,今天已经售罄了。

These specialties are limited and sold out already.

  我们现在不供应这道菜了。

We dont supply this dish now.

  这道菜已不合时令。

This dish is not in season.

  您就点这些吗?

Would that be all for you?

  我一会儿就给您上菜。

Ill be back with your order in a while.


Key Words and Phrases

order    /ˈɔ:rdə(r)/ vi.    订单,点菜

cuisine    /kwɪˈzin/ n.    

authentic    /ɔːˈθentɪk/ adj.    正的

supply    /səˈplaɪ/ vt.    ……提供

steak    /steɪk/ n.    

specialties    /spɛʃiˈælɪtis/ n.    产,特色菜specialty的名词复数


Conversation 1

Waiter: May I take your order?

您现在点菜吗?

Guest: Yes, can I have the menu?

是的,我能看下菜单吗?

Waiter: Sure. Here you go. Would you like something to drink before dinner?

当然。您想先喝点什么吗?

Guest: Wait a minute. I have no idea what to eat.

稍等,我还没想好吃什么。

Waiter: OK, madam. Let me know if you are ready to order.

好的,女士。如果您准备好点餐,请叫我。

Guest: Thank you.

谢谢。

Conversation 2

Waitress: Can I take your order, sir?

可以点菜了吗,先生?

Guest: Yes, well have one avocado and one bottle of sherry to start with, please. And then, a T-bone steak and a big burger.

是的,我先要一个牛油果和一杯雪莉酒,然后再要一份T骨牛排和一个大汉堡。

Waitress: How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?

牛排是要三分熟、五分熟还是熟透?

Guest: Medium, please.

五分熟。

Waitress: OK.

好的。