真对不起,我搞错了。

Im terribly/ awfully sorry. I got it wrong.

  是我的错。

My mistake.

类似的说法还有:

Its my bad/fault.

Im to blame.

I apologize.

I owe you an apology.

  我真不是故意的。

I didnt mean that at all.

  对不起,给您添麻烦了。

Sorry for the trouble.

  对不起,我马上给您换一个。

Sorry. Ill bring you another one.

  非常抱歉,所有的票都已售罄了。

Im very sorry. All the tickets are sold out at present.

  很抱歉,让您久等了。

We are sorry for the delay.

  我代表雪场向您道歉。

Please accept my apology on behalf of the ski resort.

  非常抱歉。希望我没有扫您的兴。

Im terribly sorry. I hope I havent spoiled the fun.

  给您带来这么多的麻烦我觉得很抱歉。

Im so sorry to put you through all the trouble.

  对不起,打断你们说话了。

Pardon me for interrupting you.

  我不是故意惹您生气的。

I didnt mean to make you angry.

  请接受我们诚挚的歉意。

Please accept our sincere apology.

  任何话语都表达不了我们的歉意。

Words cant express our apology.

  我保证它再也不会发生了。

I promise it wont happen anymore.

  相信您下次来时,一切都会让您称心如意的。

Im sure everything will be fine next time you come.

别人道歉,你可以这样回答来表示“没关系”:

Its OK/all right/nothing.

Forget it.

Dont worry.

Not a bit of it.

Thats not a big deal.


Key Words and Phrases

apology    /əˈpɑ:lədʒi/ n.    认错

blame    /blem/ v.    咎于,指责

terribly    /ˈtɛrəbli/ adv.    ,非常糟糕地

awfully    /ˈɔflɪ/ adv.    常,极其,恶劣地

fault    /fɔlt/ n.    点,过错

delay    /delay/ n.    搁,延迟,被耽搁或推迟的时间

spoil    /spɔɪl/ vt.    坏,糟蹋;掠夺

promise    /ˈprɑ:mɪs/ v.    诺,许诺

on behalf of    ph.    了……的利益,代表……


Customer: Excuse me, the bill you gave me is incorrect.

打扰一下,你给我的账单是错误的。

Manager: Oh, whats the matter, sir?

有什么问题吗?

Customer: I was overcharged 10 yuan for the meal.

这顿饭多收了我10元钱。

Manager: Overcharged? It’s weird.

多收了钱?很奇怪。

Customer: Yes, it is not the first time.

是的,这不是第一次了。

Manager: Really? I must apologize if its true.

真的吗?如果是这样的话,我必须道歉。